.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

CRISTINA'S COMPANION CHALLENGE #2 : RECYCLING IS BEAUTY

Hi Bloggers, 
Here is my second project for Crafting with Cristina companion challenge #2. This weeks project is a recycling project. We had to take something that we would normally throw away. I decide to use the packaging of the reveal light bulb that Cristina recommended to use to take pictures are Made by Momo's blog. Here is a before picture of the package...


I decide to make a gel pen holder because the one I had was falling apart. If you want to recreate my project make sure you measure your package because each one is a little different because their shape changes from being moved from the manufacture to the store. I recently purchased a new cricut cartridge, Yay! I purchased the Create a Critter cartridge and used it for this project. The next couple of projects would be with this cartridge because I love it so much. Hope you guys enjoy and thank you for taking the time to stop by.

The owl is on page 25 and is cut at 2 1/2". The phrase bubble is cut at 2" from page 28.

 

Ingredients:
* Card stock from recollections stack.
* Pattern paper from Me & My Big Idea stack.
* Create a Critter cartridge.
* ColorBox pigment stamp.
* Green, blue and black glitter gel pen.
* Reveal light bulb packaging.
* American Craft ribbon.
* Queen & co. grass green pearls.
* Jolee's by You dimensional flower.

See you soon. =}

No comments:

Post a Comment