.

Friday, July 16, 2010

CRISTINA'S COMPANION CHALLENGE: FLIP, FLOP, SPINS OR POPS

Hi bloggers,
Hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend. Last night I finally finished Crafting with Cristina challenge. Her challenge is to create a card that flips, flops or pops. She wants crafters to create a card that does something a normal card does not do. For my card I created a card that flips. Let me know what you guys think. Please leave me a comment. As a new crafter the advice from people that have been doing this for many years makes me happy. Hope you guys enjoy.


Pull the right and left side and...

...(FLIP) "Happy Birthday"

The circle is HP photo paper. Since I am new to crafting I do not own any stamps yet. What I do is take photo paper and write a message on it. I LOVE how it turns out. The glossy look gives it a printed from the computer look.

Ingredients:
* Card stock from Cricut Rainbow & Recollections stack.
* Pattern paper from Me & My Big Idea stack.
* Celebrations cartridge.
* Pink gel pen.
* Lime green ribbon from Celebrate It.
* HP photo paper.
* Sharpie extra fine point.

Hope everyone has a perfect weekend. =}

No comments:

Post a Comment