.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

MOMO'S TUESDAY CHALLENGE: BEST WISHES CARD

Hi Bloggers,
Sorry that I have been away for so long but me and my boyfriend have been looking for a new apartment. Can't wait to move out to start a new chapter in our lives. I still found time to do some crafting and made a card for Made by Momo's Tuesday challenge. I decided to make the card for the challenge and send it to my mother-in-law to be for her newly remolded home. I wanted to send her our best wishes for her new home from her son and I. Hope she loves it. 

 This is the 1st card I made that I did not use the Cricut.

Ingredients:
* Yellow and white card stock from recollections stack.
* Green card stock from cricut rainbow stack.
* Pattern paper from Me & My Big Idea stack.
* ColorBox pigment ink.
* Studio G stamp.
* Studio 18 flowers.
* Gold ribbon from Michael's at the dollar section.
* Queen & Co. lime green pearls.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment