.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

GRAB & GO CARDS

Hi bloggers,
This week my boyfriend took me to Michael's (Sometimes better then Disney World, lol). I try not to go crazy. I need to learn to control myself when I'm in there. I finally got some stamps in the dollar section. I also got a black ColorBox pigment stamp pad. So far I really like it. I also got 12x12 card stock so I'll be making a box project after this one. So since I got a couple of goodies I decided to make my next project with what I just purchased. I decide to try the distressing techniques that I see crafters do, and guess what??? OMG! I L-O-V-E it! I hope you enjoy the project and let me know what I should get next at Michael's.

My "Grab and Go Cards". I call them grab and go because I want to have some little cards I can just grab and go and write any little message on it. They are great for thanks you cards, I miss you cards, just wanted to say hi cards. Almost anything. Let me know what you guys think.


Measurements:
Card: 2 3/4" X 4 1/2"
First Layer (Red card stock): 2 1/2" X 4"
Second Layer (Designer paper): 2 3/8" X 3 7/8"
Scallope: Mini monograms cartridge on page 129 at 1 1/2"
Florish: Setimentals cartridge on page 33 at 2 1/2"

Ingredients:

* Card stock from recollections stack.
* Pattern paper from Me & My Big Idea stack.
* Sentimentals cartridge.
* Mini Monograms cartridge.

* ColorBox pigment stamp.
* Black brad.

See you soon. =}

No comments:

Post a Comment