.

Monday, July 26, 2010

MOMO'S TUESDAY CHALLENGE: EARING CONTAINER

Hi Blog Friends,
As some of you know Momo at Made by Momo has her Tuesday Challenge that will end tomorrow July 27th (My sister Amaris's birthday. Yay! lol) I made something for the challenge but never got around to putting the pictures up till today. The challenge is to make something,
"Super Girly". I decided to make something that wasn't a card. I Hope you guys like it. Also, don't be afraid to leave a comment I love to get them. =}

For the challenge I used a little plastic container that I bought at the dollar tree and modified it to be a earing container. I decide to make this to give to my little sister as part of her birthday gift. She can use it to put her little earings in since she has them all over the place in her room.
(Love you sis.)


I also created a small box to put the gift in. Thanks to CARDZ TV for her great video and helping me create the box. 



I used the Mini Monograms cartridge to make the flower. The flower is on page 121. After I cut it out I inked around the edges and inside to give it a more true to life look. I used the technique Momo uses on her videos to put glitter on the middle circle. (I think is called the flower bud) I also used the Mini Monograms to make the letter "a" and the scallop. The leaf is from the Heritage cartridge on page 24 .

Ingredients:
* Card stock from recollections stack.
* Pattern paper from Me & My Big Idea stack.
* Heritage cartridge.
* Mini Monograms cartridge.

* ColorBox pigment stamp.
* Green glitter gel pen.

* Martha Stewart glitter.
* Small plastic container.
* Red tape.


Hope you guys enjoy. =}

No comments:

Post a Comment