.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MOMO'S TUESDAY CHALLENGE: YOU GIVE ME...

Hi blog world,
Here's my 1st project that I finished last night for a Tuesday challenge for Momo at madebymomo.blogspot.com. I want to first thank Momo for giving me the courage to start a blog and if I get better make an Ebsy Shop. So again a million thanks Momo.

Momo's Tuesday Challenge
What does love mean to me?............BUTTERFLIES. This warm, butterflies in my stomach feeling. Using one of Momo's YouTube "Peek-A-Boo" tutorial I created my, "You give me... butterflies" card.

Ingredients:
* Card stock from Cricut Rainbow & Recollections stack.
* Pattern paper from Me & My Big Idea stack.
* Sentimentals cartridge.
* White & pink gel pen.
* Dark pink ribbon from Celebrate It.
* 1" circle punch.

I hope you guys enjoyed my 1st card. =}

No comments:

Post a Comment