.

Monday, July 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Hi friends,
So tomorrow is my mom's birthday (YAY!). Since my days of buying my mom a card at the store are over I made my 1st birthday card for her. The card was inspired by her name, Rosa and her 3 daughters; my sister Amaris and my baby sister Lorraine (well, she's not a baby anymore lol) and I. The flower in the middle is for her name and the 3 candles represent us. I hope she loves it as much as I love her.

***Happy Birthday Mami! Make a wish!
***


I used the circle tag on page 123 with the blackout button. I don't have a lot of cartridges so I have to think outside the box. Did it work? Lol.

Ingredients:
* Card stock from recollections stack.
* Pattern paper from Me & My Big Idea stack.
* Celebrations cartridge.
*Gold ribbon. Sorry the tag form the ribbon came of so I don't know where it's from. I did buy it at Michael's at the dollar section.
* HP photo paper.
* Crystal fine Martha Stewart glitter.
* White gel pen.
* Sharpie extra fine point.


Till next time. =}

No comments:

Post a Comment