.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BABY ALBUM: MOMO'S TUESDAY CHALLENGE

Hi My Blogger Friends,
Here's another Tuesday challenge for Made by Momo's blog. This Tuesday her theme is ""Babies, and Diapers, and Onesies, Oh My!!!". The lucky winner will receive a prize pack which will include paper, ribbon, embellishments, and more. For those of you that haven't done one of her challenges you can check out all her challenges HERE

For my challenge I decided to make a mini, mini album for my cousin.  She is expecting a baby boy soon. I am not good at making albums yet, that is why it's a mini album. The album only has about 4 spots to put pictures in.
Enjoy. =}

I used my new corner punch to cut the around edges on each corner. I also used white ribbon from the Dollar Tree to tie it together.

Isn't the bear so cute? He's cut out using the Create-A-Critter cartridge from page 27 cut out at 1 1/4". The pink nose is a recollection pearls. I love this!!! I think is going to be my new thing. To put pearls for noses.

I used buttons for the middle of the carriage. Sorry I forgot where the buttons are from. I bought them at Micheal's at the fabric section.

  The sentiment is from the Studio G stamp set. I did stitching around the circle with a white gel pen to match with the rest of the cut outs.

I haven't added much to the inside because I really need to think about what I am going to do. I might post the finish project when I am done to show you guys.

Oh, forgot the card measures 4"X12", so each square is 4"X4" and the carriage is from the Heritage cartridge and is cut at 2".
See you guys soon.

Ingredients:
* Create-A-Critter and Heritage cartridge. 
* Navy blue card stock from recollection stack 4"X12".
* Baby blue card stockfrom recollection stack cut at 3 3/4"X3 3/4".
* Designer paper from Me & My Big Idea stack cut at 3 1/2"X3 1/2".

* Recollection pearl for the nose.
* 2 Baby blue buttons.
* Dollar Tree ribbon.
* Studio G "BABY" stamp.
* Black and white gel pen.
* Googly eyes.
* ColorBox ink in black.



No comments:

Post a Comment