.

Monday, August 16, 2010

CUTIE POODLE

Hi Bloggers,
Over the weekend I went to Michael's with my dad. I bought a couple of stamps, buttons and recollection pearls. Since I found so many cool things for a lot less I thought I should share my project with you. Everything I purchased was less then $2.00 (YAY! lol). Hope you guys like the card.
 

 I use recollection card stock for the base of the card and the first dark pink layer.



 The poodle was cut out from the Create-A-Critter cartridge on page 36. Then I used a light pink nose from the recollection pearls. I love how it turned out. Super cute!!!

 The buttons are from Making Memories in rouge. The ribbon is from American Craft.

I love this stamp "Cutie" from Imaginisce. I am not good at stamping, I always make mistakes. Since I couldn't get it right or the type of ink takes too long to dry I used the distress look on it. Hope you guys like it. I also used a Studio18 gem in silver for the middle of the flower.

Ingredients:
* Create-A-Critter cartridge. 
* Light pink card stock from recollection stack cut at 8"X4".
* Dark pink recollection card stock cut at 3 3/4"X3 3/3".
* Recollection pearl for the nose.
* Making Memories buttons in rouge.
* American Craft ribbon.
* Silver Studio18 gem.
* Black and white gel pen.
* Googly eyes.


See you soon. =}


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment