.

Monday, August 9, 2010

"SMILE": CHALLENGE ME MONDAY #22

Hi Bloggers,
I'm working hard to do a lot of projects before my semester starts and I have less time on my hands. Before I start letting you know about the challenge I want to tell you a cute story. When I got home from work I started working on this challenge. When I was done my boyfriend got home and I started cooking dinner. While he was fixing up the salad I asked him, "Hey babe want to see the card I just made?" long story short he says, "That's really cute babe. Is that for Momo's blog?" I kind of laughed inside and said no babe it's for my blog and for a different challenge. Sometimes we think that our loved ones don't pay attention to what we do, but I was so wrong. Made me love him even more.

Okay, now back to business, lol. Today I created a project for Fantabulous Cricut's blog. This Monday our challenge is to create a project for National "Smile" Week. When creating the project the rules are to use the word "SMILE" and to use the cricut to cut an image out. After finishing the project, I don't know, but I think that I am getting the hang of this. Hope you guys enjoy.




Just looking how silly the flower looks with it's googly eyes can make anyone SMILE or laugh. lol


The yellow frame is popped up with foam tape. The light green grass is only glued in the middle and the sides lifted up.


The shadow layer on this flower is one piece. I decide to cut the head and foam tape it on to the side to make it look even sillier. 


The heart is glittered using a two way zig pen.

Ingredients:
* Blue card stock from cricut's card stock stack cut at 8 1/2"X5 1/2".
* Yellow pattern paper from DCWV Citrus stack cut at 4"X5 1/4" and the frame is an 1" around.
* Baby blue card stock from cricut's card stack cut at 2 1/4"X3 1/2" .
* Create a Critter cartridge: Flower from page 44 and Smile phrase from page 45.

* Crystal fine Martha Stewart glitter.
* Black and white gel pen.
* 3 Baby blue buttons.

See you soon. =}

No comments:

Post a Comment